As a registered charity and public art gallery, the Whitechapel Gallery benefits enormously from the support of charitable trusts and foundations to maintain and develop our pioneering artistic, education, community and public programmes.
The support of foundations, at any level, is extremely valuable to the Whitechapel and can make a vital contribution to our work in many different ways:
- £500 could support a Family Day at the Gallery, including the costs of an artist and materials
- £1,000 could support a series of artist talks as part of the Whitechapel Gallery public programme, including the travel and accommodation of artists and speakers
- £5,000 could fund 100 students to participate in schools workshops with artists, architects or designers
- £10,000 could cover the costs of the annual Whitechapel Gallery Children’s Commission
- £20,000 could pay for a fully-illustrated catalogue to accompany one of our exhibitions
T: +44 (0)20 7522 7860