- Do you like engaging with people who are passionate about art?
- Are you organised and detail-orientated?
- Would you like to play a part in securing Whitechapel’s future?
The Whitechapel Development Team is looking for a Patrons and Membership Officer to help support the activity of our busy team. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about the way a public gallery is funded, particularly from a regular giving perspective, and gain valuable experience. Responsibilities will include:
- Accurately processing all new Patron and Member applications, renewals and payments
- Dealing with general enquiries, on the telephone, in writing and by email
- Maintaining accurate records of patrons and members on the Raiser’s Edge database
- Supporting the administration and organisation of and, where necessary, attending Patron and Member Events
- Coordinating Patron and Member communications, both on and offline
- Playing an active role in overall Development events and activity
Conditions of work
- Contract : Fixed Term – 2 months with a possibility for extension
- Hours of work: Full time 9.30am – 5.45pm, plus some occasional weekend and evening work, which will be compensated by time off in lieu
- Starting salary: Up to £23,000 (pro rata, depending on experience)
For further information, please download the Job Description.
Please complete the Internal Application Form and EQUAL OPS FORM 2019 and return to email@example.com by midnight on 3 March 2019.
The Whitechapel Gallery strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Charity number: 312162 Company number: 4093862