- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Would you like to work during our upcoming exhibition ‘Is this Tomorrow? Or collection “la Caixa” display
As part of a busy team, the Visitor Services Assistants are the first point of contact for all visitors. We are looking for a great communicator to support the Visitor Services Manager and Supervisor who lead a visitor-facing team responsible for reception, information, ticketing, sales, donations, invigilation and all-round excellent customer service.
Conditions of work
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours of work: 16.5 hours a week
For the first eight weeks of the contract: Wednesday 10:00 – 18:15 and Thursday 9:00 – 17:15, thereafter Wednesday 10:00 – 18:15 and Friday 10:00 – 18:15
- Salary: £20,000 (pro-rata)
- One hour unpaid break
- The period of notice is 2 months in writing on either side, 1 week during the probation period
- Probation period: 6 months
For further details
- Please download a job description here.
- Application forms are not required.
- Please submit a short personal statement explaining your suitability for this role.
- If you have any additional questions please call Smitha on 020 7539 3320 or SmithaIslam@whitechapelgallery.org
Deadline for applications: Monday 8th April 2019
Interviews: Monday 15th April 2019
Anticipated Start date: Wednesday 17th April 2019
The Whitechapel Gallery strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Charity number: 312162 Company number: 4093862