Duchamp & Sons Taster Evening
Aged 15 – 24? Interested in art, meeting new people and getting involved in creative projects? We’re looking for new members to join our youth collective Duchamp & Sons.
As a member of Duchamp & Sons you’d work collaboratively as a collective and with guest artists and practitioners on curating exhibitions, programming events, and developing new creative work.
Read more about Duchamp & Sons and our recent projects here.
How can I get involved?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 September 2022 to express your interest and complete a short application form.
- Those eligible will be invited to the Taster Evening on Wednesday 7 September from 5pm-7pm where you can find out more about the group and our upcoming projects.
Who can get involved?
- No previous art experience is necessary! We’re just looking for people interested in working on creative projects, and finding out more about contemporary art.
- You need to be aged 15-24 to join the collective. We are particularly interested in hearing from those aged 15-21, so that you can be part of the group for several years.
- You need to be based in London to get involved. We encourage participation from young people living in East London and those from underrepresented backgrounds in the arts.
What does being part of the group involve?
- Attending regular Duchamp & Sons sessions which take place 2-3 times per month Wednesday evenings from 5pm-7pm.
- Collaborating with peers, artists and other creative practitioners to develop projects.
- Meeting other young people and making new friends.
- Gaining new skills and learning about creative careers and the diverse routes into the industry.
If you have questions or access requirements you’d like to discuss please get in touch with Amelia, Curator: Youth Programmes: email@example.com
Please note that there are a limited number of spaces available in the collective, and so we may not be able to offer everyone who attends the Taster Evening a place in Duchamp & Sons.