The Whitechapel Gallery is committed to making all of our events as accessible as possible for every audience member. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to discuss a particular request and we will gladly discuss with you the best way to accommodate it.
– Information about access on site at the gallery is available here https://www.whitechapelgallery.org/visit/access/
– This includes information about Lift access; Borrowing wheelchairs & seating; Assistance Animals; Parking; Toilets and baby care facilities; Blind & Partially Sighted Visitors; Subtitles and transcripts; British Sign Language (BSL) and hearing induction loops; Deaf Messaging Service (DMS).
About This Event
– You must register your place to attend this event.
– This event is only open to those aged 21-28.
– We are encouraging all staff and visitors to wear face-coverings (unless exempt) in the Gallery, which will be made available to all on arrival
– We are encouraging all participants in events at the gallery to take a lateral flow test before travelling to the gallery. These can be ordered here.
– Temperature checks are also being conducted at the entrance to the gallery.
– We are unable to provide British Sign Language interpretation for this event.
– We are unable to provide live closed captioning or CART for this event.
– To the best of our knowledge, there are no planned disruptions to local transport on the date of the event.
– Our nearest train stations – Aldgate East Underground (1 min) and Whitechapel Overground (15 min) – are not wheelchair accessible. The closest wheelchair accessible station is Shoreditch High Street (15 min) or Liverpool Street (15 min).
– Free parking for Blue Badge holders is available at the top of Osborn Street in the pay and display booths for an unlimited period. Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
Connect with other early career artists and young people interested in contemporary art during our latest Young Creatives Night. This event offers you the opportunity to meet likeminded creatives, share your practice and discuss your thoughts on art, working in the creative sector and more.
Facilitated by members of our youth collective Duchamp & Sons alongside guest artists, this event is open to Duchamp & Sons Alumni and any creatives aged 21-28.