The Whitechapel Gallery is committed to making all of our events as accessible as possible for every audience member. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss a particular request and we will gladly discuss with you the best way to accommodate it.
– Information about access on site at the gallery is available here https://www.whitechapelgallery.org/visit/access/
– This includes information about Lift access; Borrowing wheelchairs & seating; Assistance Animals; Parking; Toilets and baby care facilities; Blind & Partially Sighted Visitors; Subtitles and transcripts; British Sign Language (BSL) and hearing induction loops; Deaf Messaging Service (DMS).
About This Event
– You must register your place to attend this event.
– This event is only open to those aged 21-28.
– We are encouraging all staff and visitors to wear face-coverings (unless exempt) in the Gallery, which will be made available to all on arrival
– We are encouraging all participants in events at the gallery to take a lateral flow test before travelling to the gallery. These can be ordered here.
– Temperature checks are also being conducted at the entrance to the gallery.
– We are unable to provide British Sign Language interpretation for this event.
– We are unable to provide live closed captioning or CART for this event.
– To the best of our knowledge, there are no planned disruptions to local transport on the date of the event.
– Our nearest train stations – Aldgate East Underground (1 min) and Whitechapel Overground (15 min) – are not wheelchair accessible. The closest wheelchair accessible station is Shoreditch High Street (15 min) or Liverpool Street (15 min).
– Free parking for Blue Badge holders is available at the top of Osborn Street in the pay and display booths for an unlimited period. Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
Connect with other early career artists and young people interested in contemporary art at our latest Young Creatives Night. An informal space for 21-28 year olds to meet others, share your practice, and discuss your thoughts on art, working in the creative sector, and more.
Facilitated by members of our youth collective Duchamp & Sons alongside guest artists, this event is open to Duchamp & Sons Alumni and any creatives aged 21-28.