Thu 14 Mar 2024, 6.30 - 8.30pm
Please note on 6-7 Mar, Zineb Sedira Presents will be moved to the Zilkha Auditorium.
Whitechapel Gallery is committed to making all of our events as accessible as possible for every audience member. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to discuss a particular request and we will gladly discuss with you the best way to accommodate it.
Information about access on site at the gallery is available here https://www.whitechapelgallery.org/visit/access/
About This Event
– This event takes place in the Creative Studio at Whitechapel Gallery. This space is located on Level 3 and can be accessed via our passenger lift or stairs.
– This event is suitable for those over the age of 18
– We are unable to provide British Sign Language interpretation for this event
– We are unable to provide live closed captioning or CART for this event.
– This event last approximately 2 hours. Participants are welcome to take rest breaks whenever they require throughout.
– To the best of our knowledge, there are no planned disruptions to local transport on the date of the event.
– Our nearest train station – Aldgate East Underground (1 min) is not wheelchair accessible. The closest wheelchair accessible stations are Whitechapel (15 min), Shoreditch High Street (15 min) or Liverpool Street (15 min).
– Free parking for Blue Badge holders is available at the top of Osborn Street in the pay and display booths for an unlimited period. Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
Photography & Video
Please note: photographs and video may be taken during this event to be used on our social media channels and for archival purposes.
What does ‘self-care’ mean to you? What does ‘self-care’ through collective creative expression look like?
Join this latest edition of our Young Creatives Nights focused on exploring the importance of self-care for a creative life. Take part in a participatory session using easy making methods focused on collaboration, expression, connection, and sharing. No previous craft skills needed and all materials provided.
Co-curated by a team of Duchamp & Sons alumni, these nights are designed for those aged roughly 21-28 and feature space for socialising, taking part in activities, and making new connections.
This edition is curated in collaboration with Duchamp & Sons alumni Saskia Dakin-Chery, Sara Ismail, and Fiona Verran.